photo by Paul Goodman
CANCELED – Lightroom 4 Workshop – Feb 2, 2013
A.J. was hospitalized after complications stemming from the Flu strain B. This workshop will be rescheduled for another date, and full refunds will be issued.
Are you new to Adobe Lightroom? Have you installed the program, but don’t have an idea where to begin? Do you want to organize the hundreds (thousands) of photos you already have sitting on your computer hard drive? Do you want to know the difference between Lightroom & Photoshop? Are you a Lightroom 3 ninja confused by the Develop module changes in Lightroom 4? Want to learn which Process Version to use?
Join me Saturday, Feb 2nd from 10AM to 4:30PM for a detailed look at Lightroom 4. A pizza lunch will be provided.
What you will learn:
The Library Module
- Getting Organized Prior to Lightroom
- What to Watch for When Importing Images
- Rank, Sort & File Images within the Library
- Keywording Techniques for Searching Later
- Manage Folders & Collections by Getting Smart
The Develop Module
- RAW vs JPEG
- Serial Profilers White Balance
- Tone & Adjust Global vs Local Adjustments
- How Sharp Are You?
- It’s All in the Preset
The Output Modules
- Making a Book
- Slideshow, Print & Web
- Exporting vs Publishing
- Moving a Catalog to a different computer/hard drive.
Just imagine how Lightroom’s digital workflow can improve your photography. If you’re the type of photographer who likes to shoot photos, and not spend all day processing them, this Lightroom workshop is just what you need.
Price for workshop is $99 with advance registration, or $150 walkup at the door day of the event.