Tag Team Blog Entry – Acidman
Today’s tag team blog entry is inspired by Acidman who posted these ten questions yesterday. I answered in his comments, but you know the drill – it’s Friday and I need content… heh heh. So without any further delay, Acidman asks:
1. Does anybody really see a correlation between the size of a man’s feet or his nose and the size of his penis?
Don’t know about anyone else, but Michelle isn’t complaining. It pays to be a well-rounded lover.
2. If you are a woman, would you ever get a tit-job? If so, why?
Speaking as a guy, I prefer a nice juicy butt to boobies. Michelle can get one if she wants, but I’d never ask her to do it for me.
3. If you are a man, would you buy a bionic Roscoe if your dick quit working? If so, why?
I’d put a splint on the little guy if that’s all I had to work with.
4. Did you ever sleep with someone and wake up in the morning unable to remember their name? If not, WHY NOT?
No, but I dated Katy, Cat, Kathy, Catherine, Karen & Kelly in succession so there were plenty of times when I screwed up the names just in conversation.
5. Which would you rather have for a pet? A DOG or a CAT? If you answer “cat,” you’ve got some serious explaining to do.
Up until recently I’ve always had both. Right now I have five cats, but the moment Michelle & I are in a bigger place we’ll be getting a pair of big dogs too. I miss my Elkhound & German Sheperd.
6. Do you eat grits for breakfast?
What’s breakfast? I’m lucky to swallow two eggs & some OJ on my way out to work.
7. What is the most dumb-ass thing you ever did in your life? Was it fun or has it haunted you for years?
This question could be several blog entries for me. For this comment I’ll say dropping out of college. I shouldn’t have been so stubborn when my mother nagged me to stay in school. It would’ve saved me the hassle of working plus night classes in my thirties.
8. Do you exceed the speed limit regularly when you drive, or just do it occasionally? Don’t tell me that you NEVER SPEED you lying shit! Tell the truth!
I got my first speeding ticket on a motorcycle when I was twelve. Yeah, I got a lead foot.
9. Describe the happiest day you can remember living.
The day I proposed to my Michelle. She responded with “So you think you can handle me huh?”
10. Do you believe that some things are worth dying for? If so, name one thing worth dying for and tell me why you feel so strongly about it.
Without hesitation I’d take a bullet for family or friends. I was also the guy that smacked the bully over the head with a chair when he was takin’ other kids lunch money. I didn’t win a lot of fights when I was younger, but I never backed down from one.
Feel free to add your answers here or visit Acidman’s original entry. (Or use that Trackback thingie, that’s always fun)